Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Other "Storys"

I left a message for one of my "Storys" on my first blog so I will now leave messages for my two other "Storys" this time. One is Frankie and the other is Meredith.

Frankie is my son. He is the middle child and has a serious case of Peter Pan Syndrome. He really is a good son, he just doesn't like to be an adult. I love him with all my heart and worry about him. I just wish he would stop riding bulls! He has broken the same leg three times and the third time had to have a metal rod put in his thigh. He has also had his face smashed, part of an ear torn off, broken arm and untold busted lips, cut, bruises and knocks on the head. His dream is to win the National Championship in some circuit, but at 34 pushin' 35, I just don't see it happenin'. He is the father to four children, two girls and two boys, but they don't live with him. All of that is a story by its self. He is on his third marriage with two step-children. I guess my main problem is I still think of him as my little boy. He is definitely a very unique "Story".

My other "Story" isn't a Story anymore. Meredith has been married to a wonderful man, Chad, for 14 years now and is the momma to four great boys and is expecting number five (hopefully our girl). She is my special baby, the one I didn't think that I would have and at times I have wondered why I didn't leave well enough alone! Mere is an awesome mother and a very good wife. Of course, her sweet, sweet husband makes being a good wife very easy. She is the reason I KNOW that God has a sense of humor.

I have been very lucky to have the three wonderful people for children that I have. We have had our ups and downs, love-hate times and all the other good and bad times that families have but in the end we all love each other, not always like each other, but always love each other. We definitely try to pull together and be there for one another when it really counts. I love all three of my children and think that they are some the best people I have ever met. Oh yeah, their father did have a little bit to do with the wonderful people they are, guess I better give him some credit. (He is awesome!!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Nanny,
Your blog is awesome--LaLa is here and let us see it. Love you,
Colton
Nanny,
You need to write about us now
Love,
Cord
Momma--Love it--you are doing good!
Did you see my picture? Laura

Meredith said...

I think God is pretty funny too.
check my blog space.
theblocker7.blogspot.com