Thursday, July 12, 2007

My First Time

Got your attention? This is my first "blog". Laura has set this up for me so I will give it a try.

Let me explain the name: A long, long time ago in the fall of 1969 a little "Robbins" married a "Story" and a "Robbins' Story" began. We were blessed? with three little Storys that are still writing their story. Two are no longer "Storys" but the tale still continues, the other one is will always be a Story, not sure it is worth reading all the time but a Story all the same.

Laura, thank you. Being your Momma is the best job I will ever have. You have always been a wonderful joy in my life, even when we don't like each other. Anyone out there that knows Laura knows the good person that she is and I am very lucky that she chose me for her Momma. Robert is very lucky that she became a "SchuckyDucky". Now that is a "Story" in itself.

Okay, not to bad for the first time. I will tell the story of our new septic system at another time. If a new septic system if big news in your life, not a whole lot going on!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Momma, It is very good!! I like it! You will need to comment on Mere and Frankie--so they do not feel left out-HAHA!!

Lara said...

Medetta, I'm Laura's friend Lara -- I came to Mississippi one time. I set up Laura's blog for her. :) I hope you enjoy your online experience. I enjoyed your post.